Elevating Your Viewing Experience
1. What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the owners of the site.
3. Third-Party Ads and Data Collection:
4. Types of Cookies We Use:
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable core functionalities like security, network management, and accessibility.
- Performance Cookies: These help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Functional Cookies: These allow the website to remember choices you make (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Targeting Cookies: These are used to deliver content and ads that are relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
5. Managing Cookies:
- You have the option to enable or disable cookies on your browser. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and performance of our website.
6. Changes to this Policy:
7. Contact Us: